Stakeholder engagement is a key component of our role at Adept Health Projects and is required to ensure that all projects are collaborative and considerate of existing and proposed future facility requirements. We work with the client, nominated project stakeholders, clinicians, community representatives, architects, project managers and other specialist consultants to ensure that the operational and service delivery outcomes are appropriately translated into the project scope, program and budget.
With the above in mind, we are perfectly positioned to provide solutions for clients in this complex and specialised sector.
Asha Harrison has a Bachelor Degree in Paramedical Science as well as a Postgraduate Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety. Asha’s clinical health experience as a Paramedic enables her to provide the interface between clinical/operational requirements and facility design requirements while implementing contemporary models of care and service delivery change management.
Bryony Finlayson has a Bachelor Degree in Commerce (Accounting and Management) and a Master of Science in Project Management; the combination of which have proven beneficial in managing the varied activities that occur across the planning and design phases of individual health projects and programs of work.
& FACILITY PLANNING
- Strategic planning to determine the core requirements of a project
- Feasibility Study development including coordination of consultants
- Business Case development including engagement and coordination of consultants
- Clinical and infrastructure asset and compliance audits and reviews
- Concept brief development to inform Master Plans
- Master Plan strategic advisory
- Service Delivery Model/ Operational model documentation including service delivery reform and change management
- Development of project and functional briefs, design briefs and reverse briefs
- Clinical services planning including data modelling analysis and the translation of service delivery outcomes into facility requirements
- User group facilitation during all aspects of planning and design
- Facilitation of issues resolution arising from planning, schematic and detailed design meetings
- Facility and operational commissioning
- Post occupancy evaluation
- Overarching strategic advisory services across all phases of project development and delivery
- Liaison with Specialist Stakeholders and Governing Bodies
- Specialist consultant briefing advice
- Design documentation (Project Definition Plan, Schematic Design Report and Design Development Report) review and advice
- Budget advice, review and monitoring including value management when required
- Program advice, review and monitoring
- Operational and capital works risk advisory
- Multifaceted client reporting and support to the client project team